**Thank you for being here for 500k!** Here is an easy list of all the sources and links I used during the week on @angelarosehome.
LINKS OF THE WEEK –
- Safety glasses – cool and functional haha!
- Blue/grey rug – in my front living room.
- Paint sprayer – finally back in stock and $10 off.
- Angela DIY dress – I live in T shirt dresses and workout clothes!
- Black Nikes – see, I can wear something other than a flipflop.
- Gold coffee table – look-a-like for my brick room gold table
- 5ft faux fiddle leaf – Favorite fiddle fig in the 5 ft version
- 6ft faux fiddle leaf – I love the scale of this one!
- Favorite Lululemon leggings – Live in these.
- $25 Lululemon legging look-a-like -Such a good dupe.
- Lululemon white tank – I live in this.
- White sneakers – Cute right???
- Denim jacket – I use this to accessorize so many outfits!
- Eufy robot vacuum – from the 500k giveaway
- Outdoor patio rug – Cute right?
My front living room rug, leather couch, 5′ fiddle leaf tree, 6′ fiddle leaf tree.
Some of my FAQ of the week
- How did you do your black grid windows? I used black electrical tape for most of them. My daughters bedroom I used Rustoleum black satin spray paint on the edges and electrical tape on the glass of the window.
- What’s your favorite workout clothing company? I love Lululemon, but amazon has some more affordable dupe options.
- Has the HOA caught you yet? haha I think I will be okay!
- Where is your family from that they can visit so often? Idaho, they come and visit a few times a year and we love it!
- Do you change your house numbers every time they appear in a story/post? Yes, I am a rebel like that haha!
- When will the 500k giveaway winners be announced? Monday!
Follow along on @angelarosehome for more fun projects!