It’s all here! My most asked questions are always about sources and links I used during the week. Here is an easy list of all the sources and links I used during the week on @angelarosehome.
My favorite spray gun is finally back in stock!
Living room – the leather couch, replacement legs for the couch, my living room rug, faux fiddle leaf tree, brass coffee table, and the table lamp. My Lululemon shorts and the amazon look-a-like of my shorts.
Some of my FAQ of the week
- How did you paint your tile floor in the laundry room? I used Rustoleum Home paint and the matte top coat. Here is the tutorial.
- Has the tile paint held up? Its been almost a year and held up perfectly, even through the constant construction.
- Will the HOA decline my covered patio ideas? Haha we will see what happens.
- Where is your stair railing from? All of the materials are from Viewrail.
- Do you like your leather couch in your front living room – is it comfortable & has it held up with kids? I love it, so soft and comfortable.
- Do you have to thin the paint for a paint sprayer? Yes, I end up thinning it.
- Do you have two laundry rooms? I can see where you might be confused, but I only have one laundry room. The other laundry room that I redid a few months ago was my good friend.
Follow along on @angelarosehome for more fun projects!