It’s all here! My most asked questions are always about sources and links I used during the week. Here is an easy list of all the sources and links I used during the week on @angelarosehome.
The Laundry Room – new light, thin frame, print inside frame is from Juniper Print Shop, black hooks, jute rug, round shoulder bag, the blanket (sold out from Target)
My favorite spray gun is finally back in stock!
Living room – the leather couch, replacement legs for the couch, my living room rug, faux fiddle leaf tree, brass coffee table, and the table lamp. My Lululemon shorts and the amazon look-a-like of my shorts.
Some of my FAQ of the week
- How did you paint your tile floor in the laundry room? I used Rustoleum Home paint and the matte top coat. Here is the tutorial.
- Has the tile paint held up? Its been almost a year and held up perfectly, even through the constant construction.
- Will the HOA decline my covered patio ideas? Haha we will see what happens.
- Where is your stair railing from? All of the materials are from Viewrail.
- Do you like your leather couch in your front living room – is it comfortable & has it held up with kids? I love it, so soft and comfortable.
- Do you have to thin the paint for a paint sprayer? Yes, I end up thinning it.
- Do you have two laundry rooms? I can see where you might be confused, but I only have one laundry room. The other laundry room that I redid a few months ago was my good friend.
Follow along on @angelarosehome for more fun projects!