Links of the past few weeks from @angelarosehome.
LINKS OF THE WEEK –
- Lululemon leggings
- Rust tank top – these are the tank tops I have been loving lately.
- Romabio primer
- 3 piece sectional
- White fan
- Lululemon align jogger
- Rustoleum enamel spray paint
- Romabio limewash
- Tan leather chair
- Entry basket pendant light
- Artificial string of pearl
- Living room rug
- Faux fiddle leaf tree
Some of my FAQ of the week
- What white did you decide on for the inside of your house? Chantilly Lace Benjamin Moore but color matched to Sherwin Williams paint.
- What did you use for your feature wall? I used 12ft mdf shiplap and bumped out the existing baseboards.
- Where did you get your oak cabinets on the island? I used a local Las Vegas place called Carlos Cabinets.
- Where did you get the brick sheets from? Old Mill Brick from Lowe’s in color Rushmore.
- What did you use to stick the brick sheets to the drywall? I used mortar to stick the brick panels to the drywall.
- What did you use for the German shmear/grout lines? I used sanded grout then covered that with lime wash which is linked above.
- Where did you get all those clothes for your trip? I borrowed them from my girls over at @life.of.a.sister who has an amazing closet.