Here is an easy list of all the sources and links I used during the week on @angelarosehome.
LINKS OF THE WEEK
- Black planters – I used this in my front patio makeover!
- Corten steel planters – These are in my backyard.
- Amazon dress – T shirt dresses for the win! I tie a jean jacket around my waist.
- Amazon high waisted joggers – Awesome lulu align dupes!
- Amazon exfoliating face wash – My new favorite glycolic acid face wash.
- Noise blocking earmuffs – Because we could all use less noise haha. I use these with my tools.
- White sneakers – Most comfortable ever.
- Black safety glasses – Coolest safety glasses ever.
- Hammer drill – Used this for my concrete house and wall.
- Table saw – New tool that was a game changer.
- Outdoor pendant light – Yessssss.
- White bistro lights – These are shatterproof and dimmable!
- Black bistro lights – These are shatterproof and dimmable!
- Revival Rugs – Here is a roundup of my favorites.
Lululemon leggings, amazon leggings, nail gun, Lululemon tank top, planter boxes, white bistro lights.
Some of my FAQ of the week
- What is the wood you used for the wall? I used Redwood but I also could have used Cedar. I liked these because they have great outdoor qualities that make it resistant to moisture, rot etc.
- What size are your boards? 1x 2
- What stain did you use for the redwood? Valspar exterior stain in transparent Canyon Brown.
- Are you afraid of termites, scorpions or bugs making a home behind the slats? Not anymore than I was before!
- Why did you add supports to the back? It makes it easier to nail the wood slats on, nailing into wood is so easy and makes it so that the whole wall could be removed easily.
- Any word from your HOA? Not yet, it wasn’t anything structural so I think it’s fine!
Follow along on @angelarosehome for more fun projects!