Here is an easy list of all the sources and links I used during the week on @angelarosehome.
LINKS OF THE WEEK –
- Honeycomb chandelier – The whimsical light I chose!
- Modern chandelier – A very cool option.
- Classic chandelier – Can’t go wrong with this one.
- Strong chandelier – This was my second choice!
- Brown leather sofa – Loved it for years before finally buying it, and have loved it every day since.
- White living room chairs – so comfy and have the coolest backs.
- Green bed frame in king – blue version in queen – So affordable!
- Green velvet “tent” drapes – It’s almost holiday time so green works for everything!
- French rod brushed nickel – I used this for the tent bed to hang from the ceiling.
- Twinkle lights – Always always twinkle lights.
- Pennant flags – Yes.
- Cloud wallpaper – How cute is this wallpaper?
- Black planter – My favorite planters of all time.
- Corten steel planter – These are in my backyard and absolutely stunning. You can spray a solution to age them quickly.
- Eufy vacuum – code:eufymax9
Some of my FAQ of the week
- How do you change the light bulb in the new light? There is a hole you can put you hand in!
- Where are your stair railings from? They are from Viewrail they are the rod railing system in onyx with a white oak handrail.
- What are your wood floors and the flooring on the stairs? My floors and stair steps are both Duchateau flooring in the color Hailee.
- Are your white living room chairs comfortable? Totally!
- Do your kids climb the rungs of the railings? They never have actually. I had a plan for putting up plexiglass but we never needed to.