Hi friends, sorry its been awhile since I have posted weekly links. Here is an easy list of all the sources and links I used during the week on @angelarosehome.
LINKS OF THE WEEK –
- Brass ager
- Cabinet knobs
- Black faucet
- Black dome pendant light
- Marble cake stand
- Wahl haircut kit
- Large fridge pulls
- Safety glasses
- Paint sprayer
- Cropped tee
- Nike shoes
- Roxy hat
- Farmhouse sink
- Fear Less shirts
Some of my FAQ of the week
- What color are your cabinets? I decided on Rock Bottom Sherwin Williams in enamel – or Dream Dusk when ordering from Nieu Cabinet Doors
- Does enamel paint need a primer and top coat? Primer is recommended but not required. There is no top coat required with enamel paint.
- What is more smooth – sprayer or foam roller? Sprayer is more smooth but it takes more prep and taping off for overspray. Roller is easier clean up but is tricky to get smooth.
- Where did you get your countertops? From Bedrosian in Las Vegas, NV.
- How are you ordering custom cabinet fronts? Nieu Cabinet Doors – I sent them my measurements and the color that I picked. My code is ANGELAROSE for 5% off!
- How does Nieu compare to Semi Handmade with price? Nieu is $20 per square foot while Semi Handmade is around $50 per square foot.
- Where does Marco work? Color Stone llc in Las Vegas – 702-771-9314 (They are associated with Bedrosian – where I purchased my counters and backsplash in danby marble)