Hi friends! Here is an easy list of all the sources and links I used during the week on @angelarosehome.
LINKS OF THE WEEK –
- Kreg jig set
- Lululemon maroon joggers
- Lululemon blue sports bra
- Spanx leather leggings
- White and brown long sleeve
- Large clamp
- Clamps set
- Right angle clamp
- Circular saw
- Acrylic rods – 32 pieces, 24 pieces
- Solid wood top workbench
- Nike tennis shoes
- Jig saw tool
- Safety glasses
Some of my FAQ of the week
- What is the accent wall color in your master bedroom? It is Newburg Green Benjamin Moore
- What wood are you using for the boxes and the framing pieces? The boxes I am using three-quarter inch birch plywood and the framing pieces are poplar because it is a hard wood and more durable.
- What color did you decide on for the kitchen? Laurel Wood, but I am changing it ha!
- Did it really take you 4 hours to drill all those holes for the light bright wall? Yes, sadly.
- Where is the rug from the stair closet from? It’s vintage. Here is something similar.
Follow along on @angelarosehome for more fun projects!